Share my world...and the things that inspire/bewilder me.

2/11/11

Guess XXL's 2011 Freshmen, Win a Prize

(Update: Contest is over)

This time around, XXL Magazine is making the Freshman picking process pro-active (say THAT 3x's fast) by having a contest for people to guess this year's Top 10 Freshmen.

Click here and post your picks in the comment box. The first person to guess all 10 artists correctly will win VIP tickets to a concert in their area featuring one of the official Freshman.

Here are the Freshmen Class from the past 3 years. I'll discuss my guesses on tonight's episode of Go Live Radio.


2010: J Cole, Fashawn, Wiz Khalifa, Donni,s Freddie Gibbs, Jay Rock, Oj Da Juiceman, Pill, Nipsey Hussle, Big Sean

2009: Asher Roth, B.o.B, Mickey Factz, Kid Cudi, Cory Gun,z Charles Hamilton, Blu, Currensy, Ace Hood, Wale

2008: Saigon, Lupe Fiasco, Crooked I, Joell Ortiz, Rich Boy, Plies, Gorilla Zoe, Young Dro, Papoose, Lil Boosie

No comments:

Post a Comment